So I get that Trump isn't the beat president but?

He EASILY beats obamas Shite speeches. And I totally wish he was more humble, but I'll take pompus of that crazy hilary lady. I mean maybe I'm the only one (and all of america that voted), but would you really have that crazy lady that bribes and sells secrets to win an election, be your president?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take Trump over Hillary any day

What Girls Said 2

• Damn how insecure is Putin that he has to keep paying his shitty trolls to post things like this

• He is shit. His speeches are shit. His hair is shit. His face is shit. His body is shit. His shit is shit.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't get me started on Hilary, but it's not Trump's lack of humility that bothers people, it's his constant lying.

• Haha sorry for the rant, this was supposed to be a topic about hilary

• Power, money. Haven't you ever noticed that he can't stand to watch money go by without grabbing some for himself? Look at that children's cancer charity.

• Trump is the man

• I agree!

• Clinton is irrelevant now, but at least she didn't insult everyone she didn't like. Instead of comparing him with others, why not look at his actions on their own? He calls his opponents childish names, spends more time getting offended over football players than trying to help his own people in Puerto Rico, and clearly didn't care about a white supremacist really where people were waving swastikas and torches.