How do I break up maturely with my girlfriend?

Long story short, we took a break but I know things aren’t going to work out. I moved to a different city and she (by the vibes I’m getting) is not in love with me anymore. To make it worse I was the rebound relationship from her ex and I was pretty dumb not to see that.

I don’t like doing things like this over text or calling as it’s childish and I tried calling her to arrange a day to grab coffee so I can sit down and talk to her. However she ignores my messages and calls.

In 2 weeks we’re both going to go for a party that we both got invited to, what is the best way to approach this and how do get over her as I loved her a lot (still do a bit).

14

Most Helpful Girl

• By being open, honest and mature. Don't make excuses or lie to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the party together. You might be misreading things. If you're right then end the night with a smile and met her go her way.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Slip a note into her pocket with all what you wanna say to her and try to make it brief and enjoy the party and why not seek your next candidate :D

• Just get over her, it's as simple as that. Move on, go to the party, don't approach her, don't say anything to her, hell don't even be in the same room as her. Treat her like just some random person. Don't be all rude or ego about it but be stone cold man up and move on homie

• Tell her the truth. Truth shall set you free.