Justified in throwing cold water in her face?

I'm sorry to have to ask anonymously. This girl I dated for years treated me with a lot of contempt, (yes, I know I have my own issues for allowing that for so long) cheated on me towards the end, and broke up with me in an extremely disrespectful way, leaving me a bloody wreck of a human being. Basically used and abused me. I'm healing now, but you can imagine that I've been having to deal with an unreal amount of indignance and anger over how I was treated. I haven't tried to express my anger to her (she'd only show more contempt anyway) or take any sort of revenge, although God knows I've wanted to. I never would, except that it's very likely that I'll see her again, sooner or later - plenty of mutual friends. We'll be at the same party or get-together eventually. I've wondered how I'll react when that happens. What I hope I'll have the guts to do is throw a glass of cold water in her face and leave. Don't know if I'd say anything. The question is; is that totally wrong of me? God knows she deserves much worse than that. I don't know if throwing water on someone is legally assault - so obviously in that case I couldn't, and would have to come up with words to say that would have the same effect. Would you do this if you were me? If you were my friend, would you realize she must deserve it, or look down on me for having done something stupid?

(I anticipate that someone will say that I should just ignore her when I see her, and just act like she isn't there. I've thought about that a lot, and I can't do it. I really can't. It's either do something/say something, or just plain leave. And I don't want to leave, either.)
2
2