Does it help after a marriage to have an uncomplicated sexual relationship?

Just got separated and having a friends with benefits situation with an uncomplicated man with whom I am sexually compatible. It's fun and an escape. My friend says any relationship too soon at all is just clouding my mind. I say I need a fun distraction to escape from all the shit I'm going through. There is NO chance of the either of us 'catching feelings'. I have done this before. I'm a pro. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Enjoy yourself and don't worry about what other people think.
    Hope he makes you feel great.

What Guys Said 2

• You have vouched for your end but what if the guy develops feelings? Will you move on to someone else? Just curious. I disagree with your friends assessment of you. friends with benefits is an escape for sure and as long as it's just sex, is a fun way to be happy and uncomplicated.

• Well, I m looking for similar kind of lady ( cougar ). I love to get along with u. Hope that’s ok with u.

What Girls Said 0