A woman is the greatest GIFT that GOD gave to LIFe?

A woman is the greatest GIFT that GOD gave to LIFE. GOD made HER so special with a heart of gold. She's quick to forgive when she's fully in love. Only the wise MEN knows her worth. Every woman in the world deserves respect. The story of every man has a woman in it. If you don't need a wife, you surely have a mom.

Motherhood is a job, an everlasting voluntary job without salary and retirement date. Unbearable is HER pain of giving birth to a child. So many sleepless nights when everyone is sleeping. She is the first to wake up in the morning and the last to sleep at night. She is multifunctional, a mother during the day and a wife at night.

She endures pains for her kids to be happy in life. SHE will never trade HER kids happiness for anything in life. She goes to bed hungry so that her kids can eat in the morning. SHE will pretend to be happy just to save her home. Even when the whole world leaves she never abandon her kids. Unbearable is the pain of raising the kids alone. With tears in her eyes and fear in her heart, she still manages to say everything is alright just for her kids to be happy for life. Every scar on her body is a story and pain she endured in life. She traded her beautiful body for her kids. She fasts and prays days and nights for her kids to be successful in life.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW!
    A pedestal to stand on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? I thought the greatest gift God gave us was a knowledge of good and evil... oh wait, he didn't, that was the talking snake. God just punished us all for it (despite the fact that Jesus apparently died for our sins we still get punished for it) even though we were incapable of knowing the difference between right or wrong

What Girls Said 1

• stop making me cry..

What Guys Said 5

• Nah. Bacon is the greatest gift God gave to life. Then there's beer, the Internet, dogs... I think women fall in somewhere after #9.

• woww

• So many questions. Most tragically, why is this in the break up and divorce category? Why are you putting random words in all caps? Do you know that this is not a question? Why say this at all?

• You can't get laid over the screen white knight.

• I've been searching for years for a woman like you describe. Where can I find her?