Have I been ghosted by my boyfriend? And what to do next?

Long story short my (bf) has broken up with me twice before for different reasons gone and done his own thing and then has come back to me and I've been stupid enough to take him back. First time he did it to my face, then by text and now after spending a week off together he has vanished. He had a bad day at work and I wasn't well by day two he hasn't asked me how I was so I made a sarcastic comment but nothing bad. Since then he was ignorant for a day or two and the last time I got was when I asked if he was feeling any better... "Na, not really. Just need some time alone x" I agreed as I assumed it was for a day or two but 3 weeks later and nothing, my stuff is still at his so it's very awkward. I've messaged him mum who said he hasn't said anything to her?

But now our mutual friends aren't even responding to my texts? How should I handle getting my stuff back? As this is the third time he's dropped me, do I walk i and walk out or do I confront him? Heartbroken again! What's a waste of time!

For the guys answers - I don't want to be walked over, what would make me appear as a strong women!

For the girls answers - Have you ever had anything like this happen, and what happened next?

Thanks Guys

123

Most Helpful Guy

• Go pick your stuff up, and be done with it, no talking to him, just pick your stuff and leave, in short move on, be with some one who values you

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 times already whoaaa girl his sings where thee since his first time
    Leave him forever move on.

When a guy ghosts you once he will do it again
    When a guy cheats on you once he will do it again
    When a guy hits you once he will do it again
    When a guy rape you once he will do it again
    My point is when a guy does a bad thing to his girlfriend his signs are there for you to notice and to leave don't have hopes and say " oh next time he will do better, or he promised he won't do it again..." NO it's a lie and you are the fool

Leave him and find a good guy!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 11

• Overall show him you have class he wants you to be chasing after him but this guy doesn't prioritize himself with you so you dnt need to be with him. I would say you just came to get your stuff and if he says why just tell him you truly cared about him but the fact he doesn't try to spend time with you and make you feel like he cares has made you realize it's time to move on. Not that he deserves an explanation but I would like to show him I have class and even though he can treat me like dirt I can still be stronger even without him and wall away. Wish you the best

• Ask him to fed ex it. State that if he doesn't agree to this you will either send a friend or call the police to escort you to retrieve it and you expect a response in 3 days or call the police for theft. You are a girl. Threatening to go over there just seems like an excuse to see him. Don't give him that satisfaction. Fed ex or a friend is best. But it is theft if he won't give it back so feel free to file a report and get your stuff back the legal route if he's being a goon. Chances are he will be shocked and impressed you grew a back bone, though he won't admitt it.

• Get your things and start new.

• You just said you were stupid enough to back him back and you're asking this question...

I guess some people never learn. Good luck...

• Just stop by at his house and get your stuff. Move on.

• Let him know you want your things back and move on

• This happened to me recently. I was ghosted after 5 months of dating. I just ghosted him back, dicks like that won't waste my time or energy. Move on

• Never take back an ex.
    I would go to his place and get my stuff and walk out of his life.

• he is a worthless shitball, LEAVE THIS DUMB FUCK ALONE Ok? you deserve better, this has happened to me and i left my exs ass

• well something like this has happened to me curretntly but
    i wasn't dating him but on my case he has 2 jobs so i think he just really busy.
    i also aways have a plan b if plan a dies

• Almost the same happened to a years back. It's never going to get better. Just walk away and get over him. Live your life and when he'll see how good you're doing without him he'll want you back but don't make the same mistake again by taking him back. Same is still happening to me. My ex ghosted me for like a year or two and now I'm all settled and happy he wants me back. He literally begs me to keep him in my life , Lol boy you wish.

• And i am not under 18!!

• It's ridiculous, like my friend was saying to me the way he's broken up with me has got worse every time and this is definitely one of the worst! I think I know it's over in my head but I'm still in shock that someone could do that, just literally disappear on you! Hope your situation gets better and keep strong! Silly boys!

• If your head says it's over then it really is over. Trust your guts. He was lucky enough that you already gave him 2 chances but don't do that anymore. Move on you'll be much happier without him.