Are you gonna be friends again with your ex who was your bestfriend?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh damn I got the perfect one for this one well no we will never get along but we will deal with each other for the kids sake and my best friend of 25 years is the guy currently living in my house driving my car f****** my wife yeah how about them apples so again no highly unlikely we'll be friends

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried

• What happened? What did other people say?

• Its only been a few days for me but after trying and trying for months i finally gave up trying and just accepted that he doesn't want to be friends so now Im moving on.
      he has my number , my email address he knows where I live he can always contact me if he ever wants to be friends

• Thank you for sharing and I'm also in that kind of situation right. I guess I have to take this as an advice.

What Guys Said 2

• I couldnt

• Im now best friends with my ex who was previously my best friend, shit can work out sometimes 😂

What Girls Said 1