Is being a virgin at 21 weird?

I have no idea, sometimes I worry I'm a freak or something. I have guys who are interested in me but it's more so me not liking them. I also feel as though I'm not normal for being a virgin at this age when all the rave is people having a bunch of sex in there 20's... I'm 22 in march & still not had sex..

Everyone around me aren't virgins, even my younger sister isn't.. I don't know I feel odd about it

How do you men feel about a women who is still a virgin at this age?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird as in uncommon, but most guys wouldn't dump you for it as long as you're not asexual or waiting for marriage.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why being a Virgin at any age would be weird. It is a choice you made on your own.. To wait. Just like people who have sex at an early age. If you aren't ready for it, don't do it. Nothing wrong with waiting and it isn't weird at all either.

What Guys Said 18

• No, it's fine! Well done for hanging on to it. Makes a girl more desirable for sure!

• The 40 year old virgin was a great movie, one of my favorite movies

• No it's not weird.

• No but for a guy it would be

• No... i'm 22, my girlfriend 23, both virgins and waiting to get married

• It's really not a big deal. Being a virgin female at 21 in this culture is actually an accomplishment in my opinion.

• Virgins were destined for greatness, Mary gave birth to a son who died to free us from sin so our sin would not be held against us

• I'm 25 and a virgin so not for me

• Yeah starting to be 18 19 i can see after that it's getting odd

• There is nothing wrong with that, I'm telling you. Chill, enjoy your life and stop worrying about your vagina.

• No I am... Going on 22:(

• It ok. Actually I think it shows tremendous amount of caretor

• 21 n virgin... Hasn't mattered

• Nop. Still virgin at 20 and going to be a wizard one day.

• Me too

• Its not weird

• I was a virgin till I was 20, and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life, giving it up, in the way that I did.. cause I did exactly that, i GAVE it up

• I'm 20 and a virgin

What Girls Said 5

• NO girl! I'm 19 and still a virgin too :) don't feel ashamed about it. In fact, I think a lot of guys like virgins. It makes them feel pretty darn special to be dating someone with no experience. So save it for someone special!

• Hon, there is nothing wrong with being a Virgin. I don't know why people like to use that as an insult. In mythology Virgins tended to be the most magical 😃 You can attract Unicorns and ride dragons and stuff

• Is never weird to be a virgin... who decides when is a good and a bad age to lose your virginity? Not such thing. Don't feel pressured.

• You're 21. Don't hold yourself back. SEX IS GREAT.

• it is ok