Is being a virgin at 21 weird?

I have no idea, sometimes I worry I'm a freak or something. I have guys who are interested in me but it's more so me not liking them. I also feel as though I'm not normal for being a virgin at this age when all the rave is people having a bunch of sex in there 20's... I'm 22 in march & still not had sex..

Everyone around me aren't virgins, even my younger sister isn't.. I don't know I feel odd about it

How do you men feel about a women who is still a virgin at this age?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a virgin till I was 20, and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life, giving it up, in the way that I did.. cause I did exactly that, i GAVE it up

Most Helpful Girl

• NO girl! I'm 19 and still a virgin too :) don't feel ashamed about it. In fact, I think a lot of guys like virgins. It makes them feel pretty darn special to be dating someone with no experience. So save it for someone special!