Have you ever had someone treat you like garbage, but you were completely lost without them?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• My first wife. I was 21 and she was 19. I was short tempered. She was constantly late and never called. That was the only thing she did wrong. I on the other hand realized that I didn't love her, should have not married her, and was also bothered by the fact that she was less educated than me and I felt could have done better. Was ready to leave when we found out she was pregnant. For a year I treated her like shit. Verbal and emotional abuse. Finally one day I saw what I was doing , pointed it out to her and apologized. After I brought it to her attention, things were never the same. A year later SHE asked for a divorce. Talk about karma. While women were all for a hook up, anyone with a brain avoided me for a LTR. Broke, in college, divorced with a child. Was lonely for a very long time. While she wasn't right for me, she was better than most of the offerings.

Most Helpful Girl

• no if they treat me like that i will feel good without that person

What Guys Said 7

• No, I never felt the need to gain acceptance from people like that.

• Yes, but feeling lost without them doesn't mean you should be with them.

• I have seen a lot of women like that and it puzzles me why she would need a guy like that when there are more guys out there who would treat her like a queen, I have heard all kinds of excuses to why they stay with guys like that.

• Yeppers, sorta there now, but I'm not letting it get to me. At least thats what I tell myself every minute or so

• Yep, and I am still in love with that person, she did not treat me that bad but she did left me and does not want to be with me anymore

• I feel so stupid.

• Don't, it happens, we just, as you said, need to learn something about it otherwise it is indeed stupid having had that relationship.

• yeah

• Everyday

What Girls Said 2