Broke up with someone I love?

So I just sent these to someone. I love him more than anything but lately, he's been so busy we never talk anymore and I just don't know what to do. Being in a relationship with someone who treats me like a queen yet is so so distant all the time is absolutely tearing me apart. This is the last thing I want to do to him, but I honestly don't know what else to do. He lives 6 hours away and between everything he has going on, sometimes he can only talk for 3-4 minutes a day. It's so hard and I want to be with him so so badly but I just can't keep hurting myself by being with him. And I feel like when I'm so far away, I can't support him the way I want to and honestly just feel like a distraction or a burden in his life that he has to "deal with". He is absolutely broken hearted right now. He bought me a ring and he told me that, but it's honestly gotten to the point where being in this relationship, or even talking to him anymore, makes me want to cry. I love him, but I just dumped him. Do you think this is self-sabotage or what.. ? I just didn't know what to do. Broke up with someone I love..?Broke up with someone I love..?Broke up with someone I love..?

He's been cheating on me all along! He went on a date with this girl this weekend (b4 I broke up w/ him) I went on my friends snap and texted him because he was lying and ignoring me and I sent him pics of some other chick that he thought was the girl he was talking to (not knowing it was me) and he called her hot and asked if her parents would be home tomorrow night so he could come over and fuck her. So literally one of the girls he cheated on me with was his own freaking girlfriend

68

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love something let it go, if it loves you then I will come back. Trust me that everyone needs to find themselves. You should have done so before getting into relationships but it is never to late. I agree that you should take a break so you can find yourself

• Honestly thank you. I feel so guilty for breaking his heart but this is what makes it feel right. I feel like our relationship isn't healthy at all even if we love each other.

• It isn't. You must love yourself before you can love another person

• I told you to distance yourself and I am glad you did because you could be feeling a lot worse right now

Most Helpful Girl

• Distance is always a problem. So, if you feel it that way, then it have to end. Even if it so painful. I will ask you a question: How you feel with him at all? Did you think that he is "the only exception"?

• Thank you so much. Your input is really helpfully. He's not an exception at all now that I know he was cheating on me.

• You welcome, and if he is cheating, then really broke with him, you don't deserve the pain.

What Guys Said 7

• You should feel worse for doing this over a text. That's really weak. If you loved him as much as you say then you would have at least called.

• No no I did. I called and told him, then he hung up on me so I texted him this after because he wouldn't pick up any of my bajillion calls. I tried, trust me.

• Yeah I completely agree. He means a lot to me but I got into this relationship for the wrong reasons and it's gotten way too serious way too fast. Thank you for your input, it was really helpful. 😊

• For sure! I wish you the best!

• It sounds like you don't understand why you are doing this. Love endures even if you are far and distant. My girlfriend is going through some tough things that she needs to get through and she has been struggling for years now. I barely get any needed romantic time with her, we do so some things still but it is hard for her and me. I hurt so much at times but I know it is worse for her. So I go to God for strength to help me be selfless and put her needs above my selfish needs (but not my health, mental needs, etc.).
    Push on through there is a reward in the end.

• I honestly am not even that upset right now because I know how much he loves me and it's killing me to hurt him they way I did, but I honestly believe that just staying friends is the best option for us right now. If we love each other enough, we'll make it through this and if not, it wasn't meant to be.

• Okay. See what you mean.

• I hope you find peace wgetger its with or without him

• If you love him... Be always der for him... He will understand how it is... He will understand how u really feel... Dont give up on him.. and he won't giv up on you

• He's so broken hearted right now and he doesn't understand why I'm doing this. But I don't know how to be in a relationship with someone who's never there.

• Honestly just gonna post more questions so this little butch can diss me bc it's funny

• @thenewgirll... I totally am worse than you could think of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ... How long can deal wth a guy like me😁

• Damn that almost made me cry. But why didn't u tell him its because he lives faraway

• It's more than that. It's because he can never make time for me anymore. I love him, but I just can't be in a relationship with someone I never talk to. I want him to figure out his life first and then maybe we'll make it work later on.

• You're right

• If he loves you he will come back one day

• Breaking up is hard but you are clearly confused

• I am. He means the world to me but it's so so so so hard to be in a relationship with someone who's never really there. We never talk anymore and I miss him so much it's killing me. That's not what a relationship is supposed to be like. I feel like being friends is a better option for where we're at right now be he sees it as "oh she just dumped me, clearly doesn't love me anymore"

• But just because we're young doesn't make the situation a lot different

• Yeah I get it. Thanks for your insight.

What Girls Said 5

• I already know from my experience (lol im 15) that you are going to get back together then break up.. then again the same shit for a loooong time.

• Yeah probably tbh

• Well damn, at least now you know... ig

• I guess. Makes it easier to dump him I guess lol

• I'm sorry but I'm going to be brutally honest with you. This words are familiar, cliche and cringeworthy. This is what every teenagers seems to write. 10 years from now, when you read this, you gonna cringe too. Nevertheless, I still wanna know what's his reply. ✌😁

• Lol breaking up with someone is always cringy. You shoul've seen my older sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like you're making my day tbh haha

• πŸ˜‚ give her the most helpful answer. People keep giving me that even when i didn't helped them like wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I wish I could help, but I can't. Just try and visit him to talk to him about this. Tell him everything. Don't hold anything back. Tell how much you care about him, and hope for the best. Best of luck, and if you want help, message me <3

• Thank you for the input. He's talking to me again and we're figuring things out so it's gonna be okay! I will definitely message you if I have anymore concerns though. Thanks!!☺️

• Yeah I will tell her. But yeah. He was dating this other girl while he was dating me and then on top of that, when I was on that fake snapchat account yesterday texting him, he asked whoever he thought he was texting to sleep with him. I called him and confronted him about everything and he's been apologizing nonstop since but I can't. He and I are done.

• Of course. No other way. I can’t believe that. Such arrogant jerks in this world. Kinda makes me glad I haven’t dated yet.

• Hey I use Bell too... Have you noticed their connection has been shitty lately?

• If you love him don't break up with him.
    Please don't make the mistake I made.
    I was so heart broken myself I had to fix my mistake.

• It's kinda too late for that..

• That's why I said I fixed My Mistake if you think you made a mistake try to fix it