Broke up with someone I love?

So I just sent these to someone. I love him more than anything but lately, he's been so busy we never talk anymore and I just don't know what to do. Being in a relationship with someone who treats me like a queen yet is so so distant all the time is absolutely tearing me apart. This is the last thing I want to do to him, but I honestly don't know what else to do. He lives 6 hours away and between everything he has going on, sometimes he can only talk for 3-4 minutes a day. It's so hard and I want to be with him so so badly but I just can't keep hurting myself by being with him. And I feel like when I'm so far away, I can't support him the way I want to and honestly just feel like a distraction or a burden in his life that he has to "deal with". He is absolutely broken hearted right now. He bought me a ring and he told me that, but it's honestly gotten to the point where being in this relationship, or even talking to him anymore, makes me want to cry. I love him, but I just dumped him. Do you think this is self-sabotage or what.. ? I just didn't know what to do.
Broke up with someone I love..?
Broke up with someone I love..?
Broke up with someone I love..?
+1 y
He's been cheating on me all along! He went on a date with this girl this weekend (b4 I broke up w/ him) I went on my friends snap and texted him because he was lying and ignoring me and I sent him pics of some other chick that he thought was the girl he was talking to (not knowing it was me) and he called her hot and asked if her parents would be home tomorrow night so he could come over and fuck her. So literally one of the girls he cheated on me with was his own freaking girlfriend
Broke up with someone I love?
8
6