How can I leave my husband for good when I am still in love with him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That’s like asking how do I stab my husband the right way and patch him up since I love him.

I don’t know your details, but have you tried talking to him about this? Like an adult you know and not saying things here & there.

If the problem still exists, than I would advice you to take some time off & let him clear his head for a while without you.

• He is very argumentative and lately he has been extra argumentative with me and very hateful. I go back to him because I love him and try to see good in him, he only changes for the worse. I mean he will pull me back in and things will be good for two days and then bam... fighting and arguing again. I don't know why. And I don't want to go back..

• Like I said, take a break from him, move to your parents / relatives, some time alone would do him good, the catch here is that you don’t break during this time and run back to him. The point you are trying here to make is to make him realize his mistake.

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest ending contact with him and filing for a divorce. If he doesn't treat you right (I saw your comments) then leave him. Talk to him about your intentions and try no contact.

What Guys Said 2

• You took vows when you got married , for better or worse..
    He knows you still love him so he treats you like crap on purpose,
    You have a life commitment your stuck in a marrage that just wasn't ment to be.
    If he really loved you as you love him he wouldn't be an asshole to you.
    So in truth he doesn't love you.

• I don't get your problem...

• Oh. No idea, don't get married in the first place I guess

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!