How do I get him back?

He gave me several chances and I screwed it up.

I can't help what I did, but I really want him back.

He's found someone else.

But ultimately I just wanna show him how much I care about him.

Oh yeah, what he said. I got my guy back. (:

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think that the best thing you can do to show him how much you care for him is simply to tell him that you hope he'll be happy and that if he ever needs you, you'll be there for him. It may be hard as hell, but by being selfless like that you're putting the idea in his mind that you care about him more than yourself- and that hopefully should show that you won't waste another opportunity.

Like everyone else has said though- pushing to get him back while he has a girlfriend will not endear him to you, it will just make him think you're selfish (regardless of the good intentions) Who knows- he might think that because of the wasted chances you don't REALLY want him, you just don't want her to have him so that won't make him want you back.

I know what you're going through and I wish you all the best. You never know, if it's meant to be he'll find his way back. There are so many posts on here recently talking about exes coming back and it CAN happen (I know I'm silently praying for it) but most of them say that you HAVE to be willing to completely lose them for them to come back. Focus on yourself, work on any issues you may have had in the relationship and try to be happy on your own. That way if he doesn't come back at least you know that you will be okay and you CAN be happy without him.

Hope everything works out.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know what you mean by ``screwing up.''

He's decided to move on.

You should too.

It's --- as far as he's concerned --- a past issue.

Any interference you make is sure to alienate him and his new girlfriend.

• TOO ALL CONCERNED - She got her guy back

• I know how much you care

• this is obviously old now, lol, your back to single :D

What Girls Said 5

• Have to ask, how'd that happen? What course of action did you take? I'm really pleased for you, treasure this chance!

Best of luck to the two of you.

• I think if he's found someone else and you do truly care about him you should try and move on and let him be happy. If he gave up several chances then he's unlikely to be able to trust you again, all you can do is learn from your mistakes and vow to never make the same mistakes again when you meet someone new. If you try and do anything to get him back whilst he has a girlfriend it's just going to make things worse and prove to him that he made the right decision.

I know it's hard as I've been in the same situation but trust me it feels a hell of a lot worse if you try and prove to him you care as it just ends up looking like you don't and that your only trying to make yourself feel better, that's how him and his new girlfriend will see it anyway.

• If he gave you several chances and you screwed them all up, all he's going to think about is "what has changed this time?" If he found someone else that just either means 1) he moves on or 2) he's just hiding the pain *if any was caused.* If you want to show how much you care, than prove it to him things are differently this time around

• If he found some one else you need to back off, no offense.

good luck with this, I know how much it can hurt :)

• i think you should just try to forget about him. if you love him you let him go if he comes back he was always yours

• Why she let him go? she has feelings for him, so she should try to get him back.

• Simpleguy2010 she'd make things complicated if she tried to force him to come back to her. And she'd probably lose him if she tried. Sometimes you just have to let go of the person you love.