Its been a year but I still love him. What should I do?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up a year ago the split was rough and it was more of a stupid fight than an actual break up but we ended things. I tried to make up a 2 weeks later and he didn't want to then he tried to get back together 2 months later but I was already seeing someone. About 4 months after the break up he started seeing someone but they only were together for 3 months and the guy I had started seeing and I have been together for a year now. Despite all of these things I can't seem to get my ex out of my mind and there's always been a part of me that still loves him. What should I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Go and tell him 4th that you still love him. Don't worry he never disrespect you. He was also looking you year ago. Tell him that you cannot live without him. Go ahead... Best of luck.

What Girls Said 1

• You should be honest to yourself and to your current partner. Also to your ex.