What's one thing you would say to your EX?

Whats one thing you would say to your EX? that broke your heart.

and why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would simply tell her Marlene, why did you leave me to dream on my own, and all alone.? You said you liked me and wanted to be with me, but from one day to another you saw the next best shiny thing and you took me for granted... and killed me. I bought you stuffed animals, flowers, candy, presents, gift-cards, wrote you poems, drew you one of my best drawings ever, worked nights to get more money to take you out, got my new car hit with you but was not mad at you, took insults from you mom, put up with your family, I proved myself in each and every way, each and every single day. So why did you leave me for a guy that told you right away that "He loves you" without even proving himself like I did? Well I guess God only knows why, and well...justice is now in his hands, maybe oneday I could wake up from being dead...thanks a lot girl, thanks a lot for this magnificent crushing defeat you gave me. :-(

• Sorry to hear that! Maybe God is saving someone special for you.

• Weird thing about that is that I actually met her when I was recoving from another broken heart. So I did'nt expect to meet her and...........fall for her. But just like I told her" I know in life both guys and girls can betray one another, but I never thought an Angel like you would make my heart cry and leave me for anther" what a lucky guy, but God knows what I did for her......oh well, thank you by the way. ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say a damn word unless I have to.

She's doing her thing, and I am doing mine.

• Id just tell her: What you do with your life it's your own problem, we kinda "grew up" together for almost 3 years but it seems that our values and aspirations grew in different directions. Good luck with your life and next time you should better spit me in the face than lie to me ;)

• I'd just ask her why.. after all I did for her...

• Sorry! It was just a joke. But min relationship was a year ago too. We both are heartbroken. We have something common. I just hope you find someone who is meant for you. I just rented a movie called 500 days of summer its a great film. You should watch it. It has a great meaning behind real love.

• Sorry, just sensitive about it. I've never been this upset over a girl ever. Especially for this period of time. I hope I do find someone meant for me as well, I wish you the same.

What Girls Said 1

• i'd tell him that he was my first love, nobody will ever be as good as him to me, and I'll always love him, because it's all true.