Why do girls get mad when you look at there ass when there wearing yoga pants in fitness like of you don't want me to look wear shorts?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are going to do it... at least be subtle... not like ogling like the other girl said or a perverted look. at least be tasteful lol
    but is it really true that guys always look at your butt in leggings? what about jeans/other pants lol always wondered this

• Legging make it look bigger and it depends on if your shirt covers it

• well i guess even if your shirt does cover it, will they still look? or not.

• I would probably find something else to look at like your face, thighs , boobs ext

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so even if you think your not stareing you probably are and if your glacing enough its creepy. And don't say things like if you didn't want me to look, you just look like an entitled asshole

What Girls Said 1

• There is a difference between an appreciative glance and outright ogling and behaving like a creep

What Guys Said 2

• There's a difference between staring like a creep and trying to be sneaky and getting caught. Try #2

• Like I don't stare I just glance and they get mad and I'm just like hey you got a nice ass what can I say lol

• Fuck what they think. Look anyway.