My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. Should I try to repair the relationship or just move on?

We were together for over 2 years and he ended it because he wanted to become a better person. He said most of our problems were his fault and that being alone will make him a better guy. I still love him a lot and he says he still loves me.

• Move on
  • Repair

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Never get back together with someone. A solid relationship won't go through any breakups in most cases.

Most Helpful Girl

• But give him some space for a little while. He’s not not blaming you so it might be an inner conflict. he’ll come back after it all sorts out. Or if you think he’ll with it, talk to him about what he means

What Guys Said 2

• He should be able to become a better person and fix his faults with you around, if that was the case. I'd think it would be much easier in fact.

• Move on! You cannot fix him. Only that can fix him is him and that applies to everyone. If you try and salvage it you're only going to get hurt.

What Girls Said 1

• Just move on