Going insane, dont know what to do?

You guys have been reading my past relationship with my boyfriend so I finally broke up with him and he sent my pics to my mom just like my ex husband did and after what my husband did it was so dumb to send him pics but when I talked to him something felt different. I broke up with him cuz he was always in the club and I knew nothing about his family he knew everything of mine and his family didn't know nothing when mine did. I asked him if i could talk to his mom he said no but he talked to mine I trully loved him but I love myself more and i will always do what's better for me which I have learned in the hard way. In September he sent my pic to my mom and I took my life and was in the mental unit. He found that out through my insta. I changed my num and everything but he finds out somehow and he found out my bestfriends too somehow. Today he sent it again to my mom and she saying shit. I an just minding my own business and he sends pics out of no where and leaves voicemail threatening me. I did talk to the police and they said they can't do nothing cuz he doesn't live here. I'm going insane.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey hey hey! Please don't do anything! I know its hard. Maybe block him?

We are here to help. Whatever we can. Trust me.

What Guys Said 5

• Tell Ur mom to ignore anything sent from him. This is now beyond your control. It's going to be tough but you have gotten over it once before. Bring back that toughness and you will get through this too.

• That guy is a psychotic asshole. and by the way you should not worry about him, if he doesn't lives in the same city as yours. just block him from everywhere, and especially his cell phone number too

• Do a purge of your online and opt out of the phone book when you take new number.

• Try and get over it he is a rat ure mum will know that x

• Call the police in the area he's in.

What Girls Said 0