Lesbian girls do you use guys for satisfaction?

lesbians who acts as girls with the relationship , do you wish to try with a real guy as well?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Lesbians like girls. So I doubt they would want anything with guys aside from friendship.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• You may wanna look up the definition of lesbian

• thats why i asked sorry

• its okay at least we had a lot of opinions right here

• She is dense. And arguing with me by proxy with the women who say this and tell this and claim this she's a bigot

• If they did they wouldn't be lesbians lol.

• so, she's a girl with a lesbian boyfriend? they are still in a relationship with the lesbian boyfriend and she is f with a guy.. a lesbian or just a girl? just curious

• Because you're confused. This is Lesbian Shaming! Isn't the whole feminist movement about empowering women to be able to make their own decisions and declare what they are not you tell them what they are

• @Nocrying5 I'm going to pray that I'm a idiot and fell for your trolling.

• By definition, no. They’re not into men. How stupid do you have to be to believe that women who are exclusively attracted to women would want men for any purpose?

• thats why i asked.. like? what is this for? for questions right? how about s lesbian want to have a child of her own womb? do you know anyone did?

• Thank you. This level of perfection just came naturally.

• halelujah

• I never known lesbian girls who do this because they get enough sexual satisfaction from women.

• Some girls are lesbians because we can't deal with you men or how terrible y'all truly are and never had a good experience with y'all and girls who do are bisexual of course but they don't necessarily like don't like men that's why they became lesbians.

• Sad Men are great and get a bad rap. Likely they don't have the patience to search for the right one

• well said kayla

• Thanks sweets.

• Do you sleep with guys when u r straight? Lesbians don't do it too

What Guys Said 4

• I'd love of if a lesbian just needed some love and chose me to help. That would be cool to see her perspective

• So lesbians cannot have natural birth conception with a man because they obviously couldn't be lesbians in

• i see. thank you for. all the information, just one more about the stud and the dominant in a lesbian relationship, like if they are the guy in a normal relationship? did i get it right? or can you explain it to me?

• if u do im available lol😁