How to break up with a girl who really loves you peacefully?

She loves me unconditionally. I bet no other girls could love me like her. But I admit I'm a bad guy. My feeling for her died long ago so I want to stop pretending I love her. It is so wrong and I feel so guilty. She is kind and innocent girl. She is way too good for me and I don't deserve her. She should be in right hands who loves her as she does. But we are colleagues so I want to find a way to break up peacefully or it might have an impact on both of our daily lifes. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

1415

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell here what you told us above. That she's a great girl and a very loving girlfriend but that, for reasons outside of your control, you're not able to return all that she feels for you. That you'd wish to end things so that she can find someone who DOES return the same amount of love she gives.

Most Helpful Guy

• You will regret it if you give her up, imagine she does find another guy and you are single, you will always be single if you do not grow up and man up, just because your a bad person does not mean you can not change.
    Your not e en 30 yet and you have a woman that gives you her world... wtf is wrong with you, a lot of men would give anything for a woman that loves so deeply.
    Straighten your ass up and look at what you have.

What Girls Said 13

• wow. being colleges will definitely have an effect at your daily life - for a while at least.
    .
    tell her simple that you don't see any future in your relationship cos you're not in love with her. you like her cos she's a nice person but you don't feel connected to her on a deep level. ⬅ point out the no connection. so she won't think that she made something wrong, or that she is for some reason less than other girls

• If she's as great as you describe, what made your feelings for her die?

• I'm sorry but I hate u asshole

• You're not a bad guy. Everything will be ok. Seems like you have the power of empathy and that's a quality no one can fake. I wish you well.

• Best thing to do is be honest with her, she deserves that from you. If you're not happy than there is no sense in continuing the relationship. You know what you need to do 😉

• Wow.. its always the nice guys and nice girls that gets fucked over

• What do you say about this especially when a person had a debt that knew from 8 years ago. claims she loves puts effort until she realized i told her to save large amount. I moved on cheated on her anyways. It her fault she that debt. She loved me she sure we'll be together. Your alena. I left her twice she once.

• True story... Hint i got fucked over like 3 times

• Honesty id the best way to go. If she's as kind and innocent as u say dhe will be hurt yes, but she will ultimately understand maybe not right away but she will

• Do you see her daily, physically at work?

• Tell her with reasons

• This scares me more than anything else in the world. I love someone so much, and he says the same and that it's like nothing he's felt before. Still, with my anxiety, I can't help but think about "what if" sometimes. I struggle with depression and suicidal thoughts even on good days. It would probably be the thing to push me over the edge, I'm not going to lie.

• Go find yourself a nice guy who will genuinely love you don't go for bad guys..

• Exactly @littlec3273 if a guy really loves you he will do anything to make you happy.

• To be honest I've had this happen before. People fall out of love the whole time. Honestly introduce her to someone and slowly distance yourself. It will give her the feeling that it was her idea.

• Dont be mad when another guy treats her better than you

• I wish nice girls and nice guys get loved like bad boys and girls, most of the nice guys and girls are friendzoned (i am...)

• Careful what you wish for

What Guys Said 14

• "i know this is hard and i hate to do. but i like you, respect you and want to be honest. i just don't feel like i am as into this relationship as i need to be and you deserve. it may hurt but i hope you can understand"

most likely it's going to be rough so you kind of just have to find a way to gently dive in

• Be honest, sincere, gentle, and say what you need to say. Once you do break up, massage sure to provide her with some closure. E. g. return return apartment keys, don't don't spend time together... etc. Just move on, so she can move on.

• I am going through the same thing right now. First of all you are not a bad guy for thinking like that. It's what you feel and if you feel that it doesn't work anymore... its better to end it. Keeping it up will hurt you both a lot more in the end. In my case she loves me a lot but I made the mistake to get together with her just because she loves me and I didn't think about how I feel about things. After that I realised that a shy "good" girl is just not my type... and yea I feel a bit strange but I need more action... the kind of action a "bad" girl can provide while still truly loving me. Some people said some really mean shit down there but feel you. Don't beat around the bush, tell her how it really is and if she can she will understand but it will hurt her... no way around that...

• I don't think there is a simple way. All you can do is to be kind. It will hurt her anyway

• Just be a good friend ♥️

• I feel so sorry for her. Please dont do it to her. Can't you be a nice guy?

• Fake. your death

• Tell her it's not her, it's you with the problem.

• Be gentle

• Just man up or break up

• Tell her about it.

• Sounds like you want attention, so here, attention.

• Just ghost her

• Just breakup with her