Would you help an ex?

My ex needs help (she left me) she has gotten herself into a very bad situation. I don't want to get back together and don't have any ill feelings towards her even thought she was very cruel to me. If I help her it will be very bad for me. I will most likely help her but It really bothers me that she just expects me to put myself in harms way, I have no problem helping anyone but she has always needed bailing out (never this bad) and I'm kind of tired of it. Would you constantly bail out an ex? Should this be the last time?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the ex... there are a couple who I'd still help out. The majority though, if they asked me to help them, I'd probably start laughing in their face and tell them to f*** off

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. You really shouldn't help her out. She needs to learn herself that you're not going to be there since you're not hers anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Treat people the way they treat you. Would she help bail you out if you needed her?