My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago, but is now giving me mixed signals, why?

My boyfriend broke up with me after we had been together for 6 months. I know that 6 months doesn't sound long but we were best mates for a year prior to our relationship. Before I got with him I was with someone else for over a year but he cheated on me multiple times and even though I thought I loved him, he made me see sense and made me realise that he didn't care for me at all. A couple of months later I fell for him after realising he liked me all this time. He broke up with me because he thought that I was embarrassed of him which isn't true. I have really bad anxiety so it got to the point where I was too scared to hug him in public in case people thought I was weird, but he didn't know this hence why he thought I was embarrassed of him. So he decided to break up with me. He also said while breaking up with me that he doesn't want to say we're over for good because he doesn't know how he will feel further on down the line. We're in the same friendship group in school so I still see him a lot and talk to him almost everyday and things seem okay apart from now and again he will be really off with me and I'm not sure why. Can someone try and explain why? I really want to get back with him too but will that ever happen?

I have so my questions and I really don't know what to do
Thank You! :)

01

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he still likes you. Get over your anxiety.

• What makes you think that though?

• He said that the way I acted made him think about whether or not he loved me. So he might not still like me

• Only one way to find out.

What Girls Said 0