Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I've dated my boyfriend for almost 2 years now and lately things have changed. I've been getting very mad and arguing over stupid and little thing and I can't stop thinking about what life would be like if I broke up with him. I love him very much and he's given me no reason to want to breakup with him but I can't stop thinking about doing it.

I'm still in high school and this is my first boyfriend but I just don't know what to do. Should I try to work past this or end it.

We have so much fun together sometimes and we kiss and hug and stuff and just laugh together which is why I'm having such a hard time with deciding to breakup or not

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You might not actually love him if you get these feelings but just be honest with him cuz I think you're getting either bored or tired of him and u want something new

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay to want to end a relationship... You said he's given you no reason, but it sounds like the reason is you're just not getting along anymore.

You're still young, and you have only dated one person. I had to date like 7 guys before I found Stephen. And it was so worth it.

Do yourselves both a favor, and allow yourselves to find people you can actually be happy with. It will happen in time, but you won't find them by playing it safe and staying discontent where you are.

• It sounds like young love: genuine feelings, but still curiosity about other people.

I will say this: you will never make that feeling of curiosity go away, and it sounds like it is what is making you hostile tbh :/

It is up to you, though. It's hard to leave a relationship with positive things about it... but is it worth saving? Is this the absolute happiest you could be with a person?

What Guys Said 3

• I struggled with the same thing with my ex and broke up with her. One of the best decisions I've made. You'll be happier and be able to choose someone you want to be with

• Yes
    Do so

• yeah do it, dont just limit yourself to one person you still have the rest of your life

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!