Does my ex want me back?

I broke up with my ex in march. We dated for a little over a year and lived together for 10 months. She would tell me things that bothered her and I tried but as much as I should have. I got lazy in our relationship cuz I thought I had something I couldn't lose. I dug myself in to deep of a hole and we had a fight one day and without thinking I called it quits. I realize now I've made the biggest mistake of my life and I want her back. We went through the whole no contact thing and it seems like we are slowly working our way back to each other. We do things and hang out together again she lets me see her daughters and come to their sporting events. I recently slipped up and called her babe and told her I love her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. I also cuddle with her and even grab her butt and she doesn't seem to be telling me to back off. I know it's going to take a lot to let her guard down as I lost a lot of trust. But is she giving me the green light to talk about reconciliation or should I build on friendship more and slowly earn trust back because I know without trust a relationship is nothing

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Grabbing her butt is a way of building friendship? You do that with your guy friends? You need to be honest with yourself about what you are doing.