Anyone please help me, I need some advice and insight on an ex boyfriend problem?

Hi there. I'm asking this question here because I have no one else to turn to.

It's about my ex. He broke up with me Feb. 27 and we been friends since. But lately I'm been feeling depressed he is going out with someone else. Which isn't the problem but what is is that he hasn't even talk to me about it.. I don't care that he is with someone else but I just want him to be happy but I feel hurt that he can't even tell me that he is with someone. And I don't want to talk to him first about it because he would take it as a sign of jealousy or something and I don't want to make his new girlfriend insecure or anything. Last time he said something to me was July 31. And it was about a movie.

My question is do you think he would talk to me again? Or at least miss me a little? Why is he ignoring me?

We had a good relationship. But he said he didn't know what he wanted and that he has been feeling depressed when he broke up with me.. What does that mean?

I really do love him.. I don't even know how it feels to have a crush anymore because I love him.. And I'm afraid to say because if I do he might never talk to me again. After our breakup he has been talking to me and asking me how I have been and wanting to hang out.. He just completely shut me out once he got a gf..

can someone help me?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they Can't and Don't Makeup and it's Goodbye forever, my love. And with an "EX," that often still Mark an X in your soft spot, many times over it also doesn't mean that you can't go to the level of being friends with or without benefits.
    With this being said, D, being the both of you decided on this, he Hadn't 'Decided' in his heart nor his head to go back with you or to the relationship you both had because he didn't feel it might be any different or you could be a real couple again. He was honest from the start with This and rather than hurt you and put you both through it, he left things like this... however, there was something else missing with the kissing in his life and one day he found it----He just completely shut me out once he got a gf...
    He didn't feel he had to explain anything nor break your heart. He went about his life after your breakup, searching for something that he was lacking with you and what you used to share, even when you both remained in a 'good relationship.' He is locking you out, lock, stock and barrel, not wanting this to be any harder than it could be and not wanting to Involve You or the newbie in an awkward situation somewhere down the road.
    For now, silence is golden. No, I don't feel it's fair nor right to put you on his pay no mind list. But someone has come along in his life that he is smitten with, it's all new to him, he's happy and doesn't want any skeletons from his closet to rattle this.
    Focus now on yourself, consider it a closure to a chapter that has to be closed. You know now where you stand and let it be a lesson in this not so happy fairytale ending that if anything should happen to him and this princess, you need to keep your EX Charming at arm's length, out of harm's way and don't trust him again that you just might end up getting a broken heart Again and to stay Casual friends, nothing more, most likely Ever----In store.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• time to move on

What Girls Said 1

• Firstly, be straight about this, obviously you do care he has a new gf. Be honest with yourself. Secondly, I know it's hard but he doesn't have to tell you that he is dating someone new. I suggest not talking to him and trying to focus on other things in your life. Telling him your depressed over your break-up won't help you and telling him that you would have liked to been told about the new gf will only piss him off. Guy don't feel the need to answer to an ex because that's what they are, an ex.