My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago and yesterday I found out he was flirting with someone else... did he forget me so soon?

1916

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel bad. My ex wife was walking holding hands with this loser two weeks after our divorce became final and thank GOD I didn't kill them. No I knew Karma would take its course. It did in a bigger way then I could've imagined. He hasn't forgot you, he's trying to replace you. Go out with your friends, forget about him and when you least expect it, you will meet someone new.

Most Helpful Girl

• He broke up with you cause chances are he was talking to or had interest in the other person during your time together. Anybody who can move on that fast and start flirting with someone or date, is someone who wasn't emotionally invested in the person they were with from the get go. They were just settling and waited for someone they would really like to come walking by, in my opinion your ex is just another one of these D-bags who did just that. You don't need him and he honestly did you favor so you can now find someone who will ACTUALLY want to be with you and not someone else. And if things should go in the crapper with the other girl and he tries to come crawling back, tell him he got the wrong girl and the wrong address and point him back to the door.

What Guys Said 15

• Moving on and forgetting are two different things. Some people want to fill the hole by immediately going out and finding someone else. This is so popular it has a name, "the rebound".

• I'm sorry, but it seems like either he broke up with you to free himself up for this other girl or he's quick on the search for a rebound.

• He's been using you as a placeholder

• Why does it matter? you should be focused on you and your life - forget him. Who cares if he is jumping into something too soon? That isn't relevant for your life now, he's no longer a part of it.

• You should be thankful that it ended sooner than later, because imagine if u where still in a relationship with this guy, not knowing that ur not a girl he'd do anything for, he just needs a girl, for him replacements are easy, but he's naive because that in the long run won't bring him anyone he can trust, but u on the other hand will find ur +1, just be patient and forget the other fool 💪💪

• He was a lying fucking asshole and dumped you for another girl Simple as that

• If someone breaks up with you for someone else that doesn't make them a lying asshole, if anything that makes them better for having the decency to break up with you rather than just cheat on you.

• With that little amount of backstory, you concluded that? I don't know, but anything is possible. 😅

• @ravagesavage well im not quite sure, its just a guess in my mind. i could be wrong too

• Forget about him you deserve better

• may be he is doing to do this think so tht he can forget you untill unless he don't get a new love how he forget u

• No, he won't forget you, but sometimes trying to move on helps make it hurt less

• He may be trying to forget about you. He sounds young, your better than him. You don't need him.

• i think you should judge his mentality.

• Oh no that bad in time for you but don't worry am is hear don't fear sexy

• Yes he did

• Guys try to move on as quick as possible. Girls don't. I believe it's just because men try to get rebound sex, pretty quickly. No matter how "bad" that sounds. Sorry about the breakup though.

• It's likely that he was flirting with, or at least considering, this person before he broke up with you. She could just be his rebound though, but it's not worth the effort of finding out really. You should take it as a cue for yourself to move on too and not pay him any more attention.

What Girls Said 18

• Girls and guys are the opposite. now you will be sad and alone, but in time it will be just a memory and you will have moved on with your life.
    Men act like nothing is wrong, the go out have fun etc. then they start thinking on how good they had it when you ere with them, and then they get all sad and depressed about it.
    I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Let him go

• He's clearly trying to move on. As difficult as it may be, you should try to move on too. It won't hurt as bad if you're keeping yourself busy and being open to dating other guys.

• He is getting over you. Definitely didn't forget you that fast.

• no he thinks this is the way to forget about you and he's going to test the waters and then come run back crying like a little bitch in a month or two. just be patient, sit back and watch the movie. by the time he comes back youl feel better and thonk clearer and hel be a wreck

• He did not forget you. But he definitely already moved on even before the break up. Sorry.

• I doubt he forgot about you, but he surely isn't being respectful. It's a bad look on him not you dear. I would forget him though.

• That fucking Asshole I feel bad for he doesn't deserve ur attention u should be happy his stupid ass is far away

• I don't see a problem they broke up.

• Lol yes but the word is not just Canada and the us

• If your ex flirted with someone else that soon then they probably started to forget you even when you were still in the relationship

• If he was flirting that quick after you guys broke up, he didn't love you much. When you love someone and you just got out of a serious relationship it takes a while to recover. But if a girl or boy suddenly flirts or date someone right after you guys break up then it's clear that he wasn't all interested in you. But don't worry about him and move on.

• Maybe he was already flirting with that girl since before without u knowing it.

• He was probably flirting with her all along. You're better off without him.

• Well he broke up and moved on

• I'm sure he didn't forget you just moving on.

• The reason to why he's flirting with someone else may have to do with the reason you all broke up

• the girl he was flirting with has been there the whole time.. what was his reasoning for wanted to break up?

• Ya sorry he did.

• He forgot u

• Hmm there are a couple of options either he was cheating on u or he's trying to flirt to make u jealous or he's trying to get over u by flirting but he definitely still remembers u