He's been getting with someone else?

I have been on and off with my ex for ages. We recently started hooking up again, and I stressed how there were to be no feelings and I didn't like him in that way (despite him telling me he fancied me - but not loved). I've told him I don't want to speak to him and that he should move on and it's fine for him to be with other people.

Recently I found out (from a semi reliable source so details aren't 100% true) that he's speaking to a girl that he previously did after I moved on with someone else. Basically the rebound. The details went from he apparently saying that my ex was getting with her and meeting up etc to they haven't met up they have just been speaking and we're getting together at the party on Saturday and arranging to meet up. This was all done/said high and drunk.

I know it's obvious I'm going to stop messaging him. But what do you think about this situation? I did tell him I didn't have feelings and to move on and it's fine he's getting with other people. Do you think I'm in the wrong or him? Why do you think he's acting like this? Guys especially!!!

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a little bit confused is the question that, Is it okay that you told him to move on?

• No, I just want to know your opinion of the situation. Do you think he's in the wrong for doing it? Etc

• Well if you want my honest opinion, you said it was okay for him to move on.

So I would say that means he didn't do anything wrong by doing so. If he did it however while you guys were still a thing then he is definitely wrong.

Hope this helps

Most Helpful Girl

• he didn't do anything wrong

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Why you still care if you don't want to talk to him anymore and you ok with him with others?

• That's actually a good point. Probably because we were having sex on and off.

• Who broke up with who? How long has it been?

• I broke up with him and it's been around 2 years now but we have been on and off.

• Chill take it easy and enjoy , it u can't try moving on