What is the silliest thing that made you wanna break up?

Maybe it was the last nail on the coffin, and it finally made you realise that you want something more, or just simply a pet peeve of yours? And did you actually break up? Did you tell them the reason?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people think this is acceptable but I do not. I was on a date once in a pretty fancy restaurant and half way through the meal the woman who was across the table from me decided to cut a really loud fart and it was so loud that I heard forks and knives dropping from other tables.

She did not even excuse herself and just kept on talking. About 2 minutes later this very offensive odor and stench came up and it was so bad it smelt like a 5 alarm fire at a Michelin Tire Factory and the stench was drifting all around the restaurant. Less than 5 minutes later she cut another very loud fart and I was totally embarrassed and I was concerned I might suffocate so I got up and told her, "Miss, you are a fucking pig for sure and I am out of here and have a good life!".

I paid the bill and left and that was the silly thing that caused us to break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• he was smoking and drinking

What Guys Said 15

• Not being allowed to present myself to her parent as her boyfriend despite it being damn obvious.

She kept saying "They'll kill us if they learn that I brought my boyfriend home"

I didn't break up, I just found it stupid.
    However I did share my opinion on this with her...
    Which ended up with her breaking up instead.

• She said I wasn't attractive and that I couldn't get anyone else 😂 so I did

• Anyone can get a SO if you just have low enough standards

• Nah, my current girlfriend is a lot better than the last

• That's good, but I just meant that her statement was inherently flawed

• Distrust. If I did not call to check up with her at least 3 times a day at work, she would accuse me of cheating.

• If I had a girlfriend lolz 😂😂
    By the way

• She threw my childhood toy out of my window.. fuck that cunt, nobody fucks with my Mr Skitz

• Her dad was a janitor.

• She made a weird noise when she sneezed.

• She discovered that she is lesbian

• Decade difference

• They would get mad if I didn't respond instantly

• Girl didn't smell nice

• He was being way too jealous 😬😂

• This one woman told me she doesn't like anal sex so I was like fuck thi-

Nah i'm just kidding. The silliest thing that made me want to break up was just this girls tendency to ghost me for days on end, & eventually it was a contributing factor for when we did break up.

• The only girl I ever broke up with, all the others it was the other way around, was a girl that was a compulsive liar. I realize that this actually isn't a silly thing to break up over but, it was what she was lying about that I couldn't tolerate. Since I had met her online, she lied about her age, her looks, and pretty much everything. I was scared for my life at that point, and broke it off immediately. Come to figure, she has a boyfriend now, and I'm still single but, that's another story

• Yeah it isn't silly, if the foundation is built on lies it's not gonna last

• Right though?

• She lied about how good of a shot she was with a gun

What Girls Said 4

• Lie
    Cheat
    Not telling me something I need to know
    Call me names
    Etc

• That's not really silly tho

• It does not have to be I hate silly I am serious about everything if you do that shit. To me I will break up I already brown up with one of my boyfriend for doing that to me it shattered me a lot and I am not in the mood for games either I hate silly

• Yep, good for you breaking up

• When he valued more violence than love and yes I told him. And he explained to me it was passion. Maybe it is in his mind, certainly not on mine and that's not the way I see how love should be. Love is everything but violence.

• They called me stupid, yes i actually broke up with her and no i never told her.

• He wanted a man bun.

• I kinda like them. But ones with less than ten hairs look ridiculous, like we know you wanna be cool honey, but just buy extensions