Missing my ex after three months?

So ended things with my ex in July bc I was getting tired of the sexual pressure + his dishonesty. He got mad because I didn't return oral when I told him I wasn't ready for that beforehand and he just became rude by calling me selfish and inconsiderate. He's not a virgin when I am, so I ended it to prevent future hurt because I know he would have possibly cheated. He told me he didn't how long he would wait. Besides the sex issue, he was lying about small things, which started to bother me. We only saw each other like once a week because of my school plus my mom.

He did message me in the beginning of August where he asked me, "hey how are you?" I ignored because it was 2 in the morning. Plus he saw me at a concert two weeks prior where he gave me the cold shoulder and came with a girl (they flirted, as I figured this was his new girl). This was after a month of the breakup. Hurt me so bad. When I didn't respond to the text, he then texted me that he would delete my number since I didn't reply. That hurt me even more. We dated for 8 months, and I opened up to him in many ways.
I've changed my makeup, have continued to work out, go out with friends. Haven't met anyone, and I feel like there's a void. We used to hang out all day, laugh, watch movies, talk.
I blocked him on everything besides Snapchat. Yesterday, I made my story public for the first time in two months and he viewed every Snap, which made me kinda happy because he got to see my change. I think about him almost everyday. I don't know.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you haven't moved on yourself it seems... try talking or going out with some others, unless you honestly believe you can make a go with this person, but he doesn't seem as distraught as you are over it

• I know. No one has approached me. That's what hurts me the most. I wish he would apologize or contact me again because he would always say how he wanted to marry me, how I made him happy, how he never wanted to lose me. So I'm just like wow.. guess there were lies

• Tell me about it. And the fact that he's 24... acting like this? I mean heck, this boy thought I was entitled to give him oral, when he KNEW I am a virgin/have anxiety/haven't done anything like that before. He legit left me in the bed for about five minutes alone when I said no, and I felt so ashamed of myself. Not only that, I know this is personal, but the REAL reason I need an apology is because he sexually assaulted me that day as well. So I hope he's feeling the guilt now. & Before I was thinking of making my story private again, but nah that'll make me look weak or something so I'm keeping it public. Idc if he sees it anymore. He can delete or block me. & I know! I even took my time to reply when he doesn't even deserve a word from me. I don't even know how I'm gonna respond if he does contact me the next time. Might have to blunt and rude. & I'm sorry. It's just I started overthinking.. plus I had a stomachache + fatigue..

• And I even missed out on meeting that guy, and I haven't heard from him since. He might think I flaked on him.. and we have some things in common. Sigh.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, sorry I left like that. Had a situation with somebody here who I was sorta starting to like a bit, and they went a overboard on some issues, so I just bailed. Shouldn't have taken it out on you though, so for that I feel bad and am sorry.

• Ooh okay, I understand. It's okay. Hope the situation is okay now.

What Girls Said 0