Cheating or not? I would really appreciate?

I'm a over the road truck driver and every time I get home my girlfriend hides her phone as if I'm going to go through it or something, is she hiding something or what... plus she turns her ringer completely off when I'm around... please help is she cheating? ?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• From that I really can't tell, but from what I've experienced hiding phones from one another isn't ever really a good thing.

Unless of course she is planning a surprise party for you!

But, honestly, you should probably talk to her, explain that you are worried, and if she gets mad you are acusing her just tell her it's making you feel awful that she hides her phone from you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• best thing you can do is confront her about this and talk about it..

here you will get opinions from people that don't know either you or/and your girlfriend and may influence how you will handle this situation.

• lol don't ignore the signs my friend.

Don't let anyone brain wash you with that being paranoid, you need to trust her garbage either. Ignorance to such things is why people get hurt.