My girlfriend got lesbian?

After a week of a totaly cliched Lovestory she got very rejected and after two other days (in wich i was very desperately) she told me that she is lesbian. I was totaly broken after this.

Did something like that happened to anybody else? (Didnt found anything on the internet)
And how would/did you react on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... it happened to my boyfriend... He didn't take it very well.

It was really hard on him... he blamed himself for a long time, because he thought she left because he made a joke about her being a lesbian... but the cold, hard truth was, she was a lesbian. And she used getting mad at him as her way of getting out of dating him :/ She would have broken up with him eventually. She even told me she wasn't mad at him anymore, and it was her fault. But for a long time, he beat himself up over it.

He's better now that we're together. We love each other immensely, and he says he doesn't miss her. I don't think there is much you really can do... except move on and understand that it was never your fault. People don't pick their sexual orientation :/

0|1
    0|0
    • I am having to organize a pow wow with them, where she can verbally herself tell him herself She just didn't know what to do, and knew she couldn't keep imagining he was a girl forever.

She hasn't dated another guy since. So it does legitimately happen...

• Show All
    • Ok thank you very much for helping me and just motivate me

• You'll find another girl. Don't feel bad about what happened. At least you helped her figure out who she is.

Most Helpful Guy

• A female friend discovered she's lesbian after 12 years of marriage and two children. My wife and I have known her or many years and never suspected anything.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok so i'm not the only wich happened something like that

• My guess: she was bisexual and circumstances made her chose a a lesbian life.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

0|0
    1|1
  • I wasn't able to turn a chick into a lesbian yet...

but maybe you think over the possibility that she lied and just dont want to be with you anymore... easy way out strategy

0|1
    1|0
  • Weird

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;