My ex contacted me why?

I had almost a 4 year realtionship with my ex. She broke up with me for another person and blocked me everywhere. She didn't contact me for 2 months, but last week she made a fake account and contacted me on instgram and snapchat. She says that she want to see how I am and she wants to be friends. But she tells that her boyfriend is perfect and better than me. She says that her new boyfriend doesn't have to npw that we are talking. I don't understand why she contact me after 2 months to she how I am feeling and why she wants to be friends?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she just wants to make you feel bad about the break up or wants to get back with you but the fact she is hiding it from her boyfriend could mean she doesn't even have a boyfriend or just wants a friends with benefits kinda thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be curiosity, could be for attention. But the fact she wants to hide it from her boyfriend, makes it shady.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you don't believe her intentions.

• Show the boyfriend about the convos

What Guys Said 3

• Save all the texts. Might come in handy later...

• I'd say don't accept she left you for the other guy, it's better to tell her to fuck off.

• Man you should not talk to her; she most probably trying to open the door again with you and pretend that her life is perfect now which means the contrary and after a while she will start complain to you, and use you as a place to throw her problems