Long distance relationships?

This guy im talking to right now says that he's willing to put effort to make things work. He's planning on visiting me and possibly moving here.

I really like him so far... i want to know if it will work out 😌

04

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really up to you 2, long distance is hard and won't work unless one of you relocated eventually. No matter how great her may be he literally won't be able to be there for you if you need him. Honestly it usually doesn't work out if it stays long distance for long and visiting is nice but not good indicators of what life will be like with that person when you are actually together. It's an up hill battle

What Guys Said 3

• I dont think long distance relationships are healthy.. its too hard for me to keep
    Some people do it and you can too if you have that will power

• Nope, from personal experience someone ends up getting bored, frustrated, or jealous. Plus when you have an argument what can you do? All they have to do is log off and not give you a chance to fix it.

• You can always give it a try !!

What Girls Said 0