My ex girlfriend is hanging out with another guy?

We were together for a year and 8 months, and its been 2 months since we broke up. We fell in love. I ended things because I was unhappy and we decided we would work on ourselves before we got back into things. Well, during that time she screwed up big time. She hung out with this guy behind my back, and even saved pictures of him on her email. and she kept it from me completely. Well of course that made things even worse between us. She said how he has been there for her through this whole thing because this guy went through a similar experience. and I found out they hung out again yesterday and her facebook status said something like "i couldn't have asked for a better night <3" oh and he really likes her, but she has told me she doesn't like him, and I doubt that. I'm still in love with her, and she told me she will always love me but isn't in love with me like she used to be. So my questions are, how can she hang out with this guy so soon after a break up? Is she just using another guy for a "shoulder to cry on?" and using him to try and forget about me? I just need some opinions about what the possibilities are. I know that I think about her the most right when I wake up and right before I go to bed, and I wonder if she does the same... after a loving, long relationship like we had..

in addition, she said she needed "space from everything" so that's why I'm not initiating contact, if she ever does.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Ok, so you broke up with her cos you were unhappy and after the break up, she sees another guy and you are unhappy cos she is, cos you still love her.

You are no longer a part of her life, since you broke from her. She may be seeing a guy, but the thing is most rebound relationships don't work out, cos they are too soon and the emotions are still raw. He may just be a friend and he cares about her but that could well be the sum of it. I know it is hard to let go especially if you still have feelings for her.

The thing is this, you loved her yet you broke up with her cos you were unhappy, perhaps that was something that could have been sorted out through communication and understanding. You have let her go and she is getting on with her life.

It is hard to get someone back after, the decision has been made to terminate the relationship, especially if there has been hurt, lack of trust etc. You will have to wait for her or just move on.

• Yes, I did break up with her because I was unhappy. but we agreed to work on ourselves so when we did come back to this we would any better off. but she chose to do the things she did behind my back and she didn't work on herself at all. all she did was stay mad at me for ending things, instead of working on the things that made me endi it in the first place.

• But the fact you were broken up in the first place, is a break up, meaning that you are no longer together. So in that space you have no right to judge what she does in her life as neither she does yours. Breaking from her, may have inadvertently given her the freedom she wanted to do things in. It may be time to move on to pastures new

What Guys Said 0