Trying to figure out if he's playing games for his own amusement and ego?

How do you know when a ex is playing games with you? And how do I Reverse it?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You know based on the fact that they are your ex and still trying to fk with you. You guys broke up for a reason, getting back with your ex is a comfortable fallback. To reverse it, remind him why it didn't work the first time and find someone else that doesn't stress you out as much

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't mess with your xe because nothing will change he might be playing games or he might want you back but if I were you I would just move on

What Guys Said 4

• What makes you think he's playing games with you? He's an Ex so that makes things complicated as well

• He says things to me an then afterwards ask why I'm getting mad when I keep a poker face. he also like to say he's busy when I know for a fact he's not because he used to call an text fast and a lot when we were together. he said he didn't want to talk to me anymore so there's no questions of who were dating I said u told me I Never asked an he said I just don't think we should talk anymore. but what was really weird was before all this he apologized about something he said an now he's lashing out an occasionally brings up my past mistakes

• I think you need to be straight up with him, especially if you have the baby involved. I know it must be a tough situation, but you need to move on if he just want to keep you around but not really commit. You should have someone that's going to help provide for you and your child emotionally and financially so you have to talk to him and see if he wants to be that guy or to go away.

• I think I'm just going to cut him out and block his number for good this time , I can't be playing games with him and I can't talk to him because he always has to be negative and mean by putting me down when I do
      He always reply or calls back when he feels like it he stopped coming over but He would do the same thing come over when he wanted. I told him yesterday that I don't need him around he's a dead beat he just wrote OK I don't see him changing but can't say I didn't try to give him chances to make things right!.

• Most men don't play games tbh. It's more of a girls thing.

• Walk away and cut him out any way you can

• You should leave him then.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!