How to start speaking to a guy I broke up with a few weeks ago?

I really liked this boy for over a year. He was so nice to me and treated me like a princess. I broke up with him cause all my friends and people I knew told me that I could do so much better. I ignored them for a while but then it started annoying me everyday people would annoy me about him. So I broke up with him and asked him we could be just friends. But I really regret that and miss him already. I can’t find anyone better then him. I really want to tell him but I don’t want to get hurt. What if he already moved on. My friend told me that he told her he’s going to move on. But I really want him back. I have been waiting for him to text me or speak to me because I see him almost everyday but he never does he always ignore me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't EVER listen to your friends! They aren't you. You liked him, that's all that matters, not if your friends do. When they become annoying by telling you "you can do better", tell them you don't want to hear it anymore and to stop! Now, if they have GOOD reasons for saying this, listen to what they have to say (like he's a cheater for example), but still it's your decision and yours alone. Again, it's their opinion and that's it. Doesn't mean it's right for you.

Having said that lol, just go up and start talking to him. If he's friendly and receptive, then just be honest and explain this all. You miss him and would like to get back together. You made a mistake listening to your friends "advice" and you're sorry. No guarantees he'll take you back (be prepared if he doesn't), but chances are fairly good he still likes you and wants you back probably. If nothing else, he'll appreciate your honesty and coming to him and explaining why you broke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omggg you should totally message him and tell him how you feel. There is no guarantee that he'll take you back, but the way you've asked this question, it makes it seem like you're really sorry. Tell him that you are, how you really feel about him, where you went wrong. He probably still does like you. I've been in a similar situation, I messed up real bad with my friends and I changed into someone I didn't like. Doesn't really relate but I still miss him and now I don't know if he likes me. I hope he takes you back. Good luck :) hope this helps 😊

What Guys Said 17

• I things were the other way around, if he was the one that broke up with you just because his friends and family told him he could do much better, would you forgive him if he came back wanting to get back together?

Personally, if I was him I wouldn't get back together with you, as you showed him no respect or appreciation, you only want to ger back together because you couldn't find someone better or someone who treated you better than him, not because you really love him.

• feeling guilty is what makes you think about that guy... but the best you can do is apologize to him sincerely from your heart without waiting for results or another chance.
    at least you'll feel like you did the right thing to free yourself, not what your friends see.

• That’s messed up honestly, if you do find a way to get back with him don’t listen to what anyone says about your relation ship, if he makes you happy fuck what everyone says. You had your happiness and you let them take it from you and then you took his

• You broke up with him because some of your friends said you could do better? And now you miss him? Why did you listen to your friends? What do they know about him? I'd say you need to ask him for forgiveness either way,. That is no way to treat a friend and for what reason? I would have expected better from you had you been my girlfriend.

• Well you screwed up big time. You don't want to get hurt but you already hurt him so I think its only fair that you bite the bullet and confront him, tell him everything about how you feel everything about what others said and then see what happens.

• u made a big mistake here and thats caring about what people say, he won't take you back even if you ask him i bet he moved on i suggest you do the same

• First good news- You made a big mistake. You let your friends decide your life.
    Bad news-Shows your weakness. As a young woman you want a dream life. As we older people will tell you. It rearly happens. But to find a good partner, not only good sex but a good friend too. Not afraid to tell you his oppion with out fear.
    So stpp wasting time on internet, take him too a quiet place or even a picnic, and tell him everything. and even give him friendship gift too.
    Choice is yours

• If u can tell a bunch of online strangers what's up u can be honest with your feelings with this guy ask him if he's open to talking alone whenever suits him
    And then tell him

• Just try! What's the worst thing that could happen that isn't already happening. It isn't like he can ignore you even more

• Lmao I hope he moves on

• If you broke up with him but now only want him back because you "can't find anyone better than him" then he didn't mean enough to you and you shouldn't drag him back into your crap. You'll do it again.

• Say 'Hi!'

• He obviously won't text you or speak to you first but he may respond.

• Too late. Plain and simple

• Too soon. Leave him the hell alone. What makes you think he wants to talk to you? You dumped him

• Just chilling and hint a call guys in and meet his person

• I hope he "cans" you. He can do better.

What Girls Said 1

• If he ignores you then just move on