Is it over for good?

My ex suddenly decided to end our relationship around 8 weeks ago. I have really struggled to cope with this and we staying in contact for the first 4 weeks, he told me he still cared about me a lot and hated seeing me hurting knowing he was the cause of it. 4 weeks ago he (4 weeks after break up) he took a girl home after a night out and within a week was posting photos of them in bed together on social media. I'm not sure if he is still seeing this girl but today I noticed he has deleted all the photos I have tagged him in over it relationship bar 1 but kept all the photos of us that he posted. Why would he do this?
I pray every day that he will see what we had together and regret what he has done. I know he is the one for me and I just can't give up that hope. We have now been no contact for 32 days.
Is there aany hope for us? Please be gentle 😔
Is it over for good?
2
2