How do I take a girl out if I am broke?

I am only 14 and this is one of the many things that worry me, because I don’t work and don’t earn anything. I doubt my parents will give me any money either.

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what she likes... take her for a walk or to window shop or even the park... it'll help a lot if she's the outdoorsy type

Most Helpful Guy

• A date doesn't 'require' any money. A date is for the both of you, to get to know each other better. A good ol' walk-n-talk somewhere nice, like a park or beach is fine as well. If she's worth your time, she won't ask for money anyway.. that, or she's stuck in the belief that money makes the man.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• You don't have to spend money...
    Hell, i go on dates and STILL don't spend any money. Not worth it Yet.

• Find out some things she likes to do, and work off that. Datings more about spending time, not money. Do things together that allows y'all to visit. Like if she's into softball, maybe play catch or something, or nature, take a trail hike.

• Take her on a picnic. Make sure you have a sandwich, a salad and have the dressing on the side and of course chocolate for desert.

• Go find a job. It's not that hard

• The park , or something like that