He dumped me out of nowhere because he has depression and anxiety?

He told me after he dumped me he had depression and anxiety, I wish he told me when we were together so I could've been way more supportive. He keeps telling me that I should move on and that he doesn't like me anymore but how can someone's feelings change so quickly? I don't know what to do, I love him very much and don't want to give up just like that. What can I do to be more supportive? I've told him I'm there to talk to but he keeps closing up. Help?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether that person is telling you the truth or not, you've to give him his own space to continue the lie or the truth by solving his depression and anxiety problems.

I know it's hard to wait, but at the end what you'll see or hear will be the truth.
    just don't be hard on yourself.

Most Helpful Girl