He dumped me out of nowhere because he has depression and anxiety?

He told me after he dumped me he had depression and anxiety, I wish he told me when we were together so I could've been way more supportive. He keeps telling me that I should move on and that he doesn't like me anymore but how can someone's feelings change so quickly? I don't know what to do, I love him very much and don't want to give up just like that. What can I do to be more supportive? I've told him I'm there to talk to but he keeps closing up. Help?

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In this situation I would give him some space to work out his own issues

What Guys Said 4

• Whether that person is telling you the truth or not, you've to give him his own space to continue the lie or the truth by solving his depression and anxiety problems.

I know it's hard to wait, but at the end what you'll see or hear will be the truth.
    just don't be hard on yourself.

• sometimes, a little space helps.

• Well, you can talk to him about what s bothering him and try to solve the issue. I believe he is a nice guy, only he is kinda confused because of his depression.

• He is probably embarrassed and lying. Just be there as a friend with sandwiches. Of that don't work I could use a friend and a sandwich. I'M MR MEESEEKS! LOOK AT ME!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!