Help. Marriage/divorce?

So I need to ask u guys if u can help me. I'm married to a man for a year and we been together since 2007. So 11 years all together. And he said to me like about 3 days ago he don't love me. And he wants a divorce. I don't understand why he would wanna throw that away... I'm scard he will leave me. He said i can stay till summer because of the weather because I have no place to go. But he don't love me. He willing to do married things like sex and stuff but he says don't get attached before we have sex. I told him I won't I just wanna have sex. But too late I been attached 11 years ago. I don't know why he wants to leave me. I'm soo stressed out. He says we always fight. But we fought last time because I'm very jealous girl like when he looks at another women I get all upset. I told him if he wants to see me half naked then why not look at me. I asked him if there was anyway we can talk about it and fix it. And I'll try to be understanding but he said no I don't love u. I cry every night. I don't know if I can take not being with him. I'll loose it. He means so fucking much to me. Like I don't know how to even describe it.. can someone please help me. I'm trying to call a councler. So u can meet with them. I asked him if he wanted to go and he said no counlers are for nuts. He won't be in a room with them.. sorry I type a lot but I wanted to make sure I have enough detail so I can have help.. So please comment back to me. Thanks so much
Help. Marriage/divorce?
Add Opinion