Is ot weird to text your ex if you haven't texted him in 3 months?

We never talked much in person, but, we mostly texted and i was always the one to start conversations. Because i started them all i felt like he didn't want to talk to me so i quit testing him. He made me really happy for some reason, and i miss talking to him (i dont have much friends left thanks to highschool). I've been really depressed and want to talk to him

• Yes, its been forever you would be and idiot to text him
  • No its not that bad i dont think he hates you

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm, I see no harm in a hello, how's life text lol. Few questions though...

1.) were you friends before dating?
    2.) how long did you date?
    3.) Are you aware of his current life through media or mutual friends?

Either, way even if there WAS a breakup, no harm in seeing what's up with him these days. Certain people just make you happy and that comes with good and bad sometimes lol.

P. S friends will come around again, and life will slowly but surely get better, stay strong mate :).

• Yes we were friends
      A few months
      And maybe i go through his profile and ask my friends that go to his school about him

• Oh I see, you reach out to him yet?

And since you're aware of what he's been up to, does he have a new gf? Does he seem the sane since you last had him around to talk to? All these kinds of things will sort of determine what his reaction to your out of the blue text will be like. Just be careful with your heart mate, it has a way of fracturing very easily when it's already fragile from depression.

Good luck though :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it makes you look pathetic

What Guys Said 2

• Please don't do it.

If there's anything I've learned about my past relationships it's that you should never text them after you've broken up.

It's best to just move on, live life and experience new things.

• Lol he talking to Katie now

What Girls Said 1

• No it’s not

• Honestly thanks, i really neeeded motivation. i mean its not like me and him got in a fight, we were just so nervous around eachother we didn't talk, and im sorry i know i seem young, but i can't just fall out of love, ya know?