This story will sound crazy but I really need to fix this any advice much appreciated?

I was w/ my ex for 3yrs i lived w him I broke up w/ him 2yrs ago. he begged for me back. I got a new guy in a week. Prom came he found a random girl&went w/ her, i stayed home. I was mad (he picked my dress). After her he started dating my bff who looks like me. They dated for 5mths. My our anniversary came, Newyears eve, he text me saying happy new year, so I invited him over&we had sex. He told me he was breaking up w/ her to get back w/ me. His girlfriend called his mom &found out he was w/ me&this girl put videos on fb telling everyone. he then told me&his girlfriend he was on acid&that's why he cameover. Before this he told me he didn't even like his gf&was w/ her cause she looked like me. He left my house&got back w/ her. He called me telling me she told him she was pregnant&he couldn't be w/ me anymore. I was an idiot&I told his mom. She then made a live video w/ him he didn't say much but laughed w her. She told everyone I lied making a rumor &telling his mom she was pregnant. A week later he found out his girlfriend lied&she wasn'tpregnant. They broke up. A few months later, it was my graduation day. My mom didn't go &I got kicked out of my house. I called my ex, he was just out of work &said he will bring me to my grandmas (back to the town he worked in). I offered to pay him &he said not to worry about it. It was 12am. The car ride I was sad didn't say much, but he kept trying to cheer me up & make sure I was okay. It felt like old times. After that I texted him saying thank you a few hours later. He replied np emily gn & then I asked if he wanted to hangout sometime, he ignored me, that was it. Weeks later I was at the beach w my friends. We were sitting down talking a firework went off&then I got a notification he invited me to play a fb game. I replied I can't Im at the beach, he ignored me. Never heard from him until I messaged him two nights ago (convo below) He ignored my last reply. I love this guy & I know deep down he loves me too. I want him back, what should I do?this story will sound crazy but i really need to fix this any advice much appreciated?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Tht dude need his ass kicked wow i want a new girlfriend where u want to hang out fuk that i aimt bout no bs i learned my lessons n too long marriages people r selfish use till nothn there n move to next one. Wich is sad it shldnt be this way i hope i can find someone who isn't made like the world made em befoer i am too late but u sound perfect I don't know just u speak feon heart. Want ro be lived and carinf n the world stomos u i hooe u find someone who real and keep u protected from tht smash the world offers keeo seeking dont let ur heart go ok

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not interested anymore.
    .
    huge mistake you made is, that YOU called his mom when you weren't even together to say it oh your son's new girlfriend is pregnant. idiotic.
    .
    when he gave you a lift to granny n he tried to cheer you up, it's just because guys have a feel that when they're with an unhappy woman they try to make her feel better.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry, don't wanna say but I don't think he does. The best go in such situations is make a plan, get together and clarify. If you'll beg for him to come back that's gonna make you look desperate which I don't think you'd like.
    So, approach him with confidence and clearly talk it out. Maybe it's just that he isn't ready to be in a long tern relationship. Whatever, it is you'll know only if you talk clearly with him.
    Fingers crossed. I hope he does love you coz you really love him

• thank you so much, i just don't know how i can get him to see me

• by confess my feelings do you mean say sorry? and will this make me seem needy i feel like he won't even answer my call

• Confessing your feelings means that you really love him and you're ready to forget the past.
      And don't think it'd make you needy. It's actually maturity that you're showing to sort everything out.
      If you feel he wouldn't answer your call try texting. That's why i said take time to get confident in yourself first.

• Move on. Leave that whole jerry springer show behind.

• Kind of karma! However I don't think you can get your ex back, he is sympathetic though

• what could i try now? should i call him and tell him how sorry i am?

• it's not that simple, however telling him this story might make him realize that you now see your mistake of breaking up with him, it won't necessarily fix things, but this is the best thing

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds If he left you on read like that he's not interested. Just tell him you want him back and see what he says

• Tell him you want him back