Can I talk to someone please?

My boyfriend cheated on me and he's my first, I'm having it really hard can someone please talk to me and give advice :/

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give it some time, you have a long life ahead, you will find your soulmate one day, try to immerse in work, play some sports, hang out with friends or family whomever you are comfortable to be with, don't be alone

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry to hear that hun. My first boyfriend was just awful. I've never had proof he cheated but he kinda suggested it. But it does get better with time as you learn to accept it and move on

• I'm just having a hard time moving on... I don't wanna be with a liar it's just that it hurts soo much knowing that I got betrayed and that I believed every lie he told me

• Does rebounds really work? TBH I don't really find anyone other than my ex interesting and this is killing me , I'm scared that I'll never like anyone else

• I found it does as it's a distraction and makes you feel a bit more confident that someone else can like you. You will feel like that at first, but you need to let it out

What Guys Said 12

• I'm sorry to hear that. I know it seems like it's the worst thing that could happen rn, but if he couldn't be faithful to you, then he doesn't deserve to be with you. There is always someone out there for us

• I've been knowing him for three years and we started dating last year in June, and after three weeks of dating. He had to join the navy :,( it was sooo hard for me... first three months I only got one 5min call :/ but I still stayed... in between my brother past away and he wasn't there for me because he was in the navy and he didn't even know till he got back... and he only came for ten days !!! This kept continuing he'll be gone for three months and will be back for ten days :/ but eventually he was able to talk to me through a phone and we kept going... I loved him sooo much since he joined the navy thought he would be a honorable man ! And this year after all the waiting when he came back in August he was sooo romantic , he was allowed to use a phone and we talked every single day!! I would always wait till for bedtime so I can get to talk to him (that's the time where he can talk)

• I was sooo happy that all my waiting was worth it because now we get to talk and he gets to come back every 2 months... but then I get to know this leave when he came back... he would meet me and then he would go hook up with another women 😭 after everything we've been through he did it !! And now he's really sorry apparently and according to him he wasn't thinking straight!!! But he let
      Lying to me about his whereabouts... it's been a month now and I still can't get over the fact that I was betrayed... and now I'm just really mad at him I can't stop crying every other night ! I lost my brother last year and now I lost the only guy I ever loved this year ! It's continuous pain.

• Well, for one, go do something that you enjoy to keep your mind off him and hang out with friends for emotional support. Two, m be aware that it happens to everyone and the best of us... just know there are people out there experiencing it. Three, move on and look foward for tomorrow, as in the future that you create yourself. Are you going to dwell over a boy that you have dated, or are you going to go out there and live the life that you intend on having? He's clearly not the one for you, that means you'll find your one later on.

• Break it off give yourself time to find a good guy they still exist they are just harder to find

• Hey you'll be fine don't worry. I hate when people say that to me but people go through this stuff all the time. Especially girls. They always make it. Look at Chris Rocks wife. Absolutely stunning. Bore him daughters. Made him who he is. Guided him to perfection. He is now still funny, but on tour and breaking down in amidst of his divorce. If he's a keeper, forgive him. To quote Big Sean: cheated on her and she stayed that's just real life.

It's not a tell tale, it's a relationship. It's real life. If it happened now will it happen again? Probably, unless he changes. Which he won't. It seems like you're over him so yeah. You'll be fine.

• Wow. Well like I said as a woman, you can bear it. Women can bear the most pain in the entire world. I think you should take a lesson from history. Blame your teacher. When WWII ended and we came back from overseas, our wives like... Yeah. They banged us up big time. (The men actually did, but you know). If somebody is coming back from war you gotta be available. Because he sure as hell is. He kept faithful to you all those years in the Navy, you gotta bear him something. Show him something. That's why we have "baby-boomers" which are all 65+(?) today. The men came back in 1945 and slept with their wives non-stop. I'm not comparing him to a world war ii vet, I'm just saying he needs some help. Don't let him abuse you though. You know that. As a 21 year old I don't think you're ready to have a navy boyfriend. why he did it? He didn't wanna pressure you, so he found somebody available. Don't leave him he'll be miserable. Give him time.

• Actually it was more like I wasn't enough!!!

• Cheat on him abd cheat a lot hell send him pictures lol if your not good enough for him he dont deserve you your better off without a immature boy that can't control his hormones

• It's not easy, but keep your self mentally busy and move on from him

• Yes...

• Shame, it happens though. Just don't invest too much thought to it. Guys can be weak or childish at times, so just get occupied by other things.

• You should freak out break as many things as you want. Cry and car and eat ice cream and cry and sleep. Wake up, slay.

• 🤤 ... what's up? 😊

• Whenever you want (:

• Notice how it's all guys in here.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm so sorry. I know you may not want to hear this, but maybe you guys should break up. And you're still very young, you have your whole life in front of you to find someone who will actually respect you.

• We did , I'm just having it hard to move on ATM... it's not that I want to get back it's the betrayal and the lies that hurt and I just can't believe I trusted him so much

• I completely understand your situation, and I'm so sorry this happened to you.

• let him go. once a cheater, always be the one