How do I get a boy to talk to me?

I have been speaking to this guy for over a year and I didn’t want a relationship because I wasn’t ready and I didn’t want to get hurt again. So I told him that we could only be friends and nothing more but I really regret that now it’s been over 2 weeks and he still hasn’t spoke to me or texted me. I never knew I could of like someone so much. I really miss him now and regret saying that But I don’t want to tell him because I’m scared if I get hurt, what if he moved on already.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him a few times. If he answers go from there, if not he probably was only interested in you for a relationship and doesn't want to know you otherwise, in other words, an asshat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be quick and rectify the situation. Tell him the truth.

What Guys Said 3

• I hear that initiating a conversation tends to work... just say hello.

• Fisrt of all you are thinking too much, it's been just 2 weeks, give him a call or messege or meet him tell him how you feel, if he really likes you he will understand, if he don't you are better of off him

• Omg so you like him...

You should tell him the truth

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!