Why can’t I be happy with having to like a man I’m my life?

Every time I start liking a guy I always end up getting hurt. It took me 3 year to get over one of my ex’s and he wasn’t even worth it. We were only together for a month and a bit and then he dumped me for one of my friends but he was still speaking to me for a few months until I noticed that me he doesn’t like me. He’s just using me. A few months after I started speaking to this other guy. He used to always make me laugh and he made me like him but I found out he spoke to other girls too and I wasn’t the only one. Now I have been speaking to a guy for a year and a bit and I really really like him and he likes me too but I told him we can’t be anything more then friends because I didn’t wanna get hurt. He’s always there for me and makes me happy and smile. A few weeks ago I hurt him and told him we can’t be anything more then friends and we haven’t spoke since then but I really regret it and miss him but I don’t wanna get hurt again. I just feel like he puts in the effort to be with me and I don’t because I don’t wanna get hurt but I really like him too.

03

What Guys Said 3

• You are lacking the 50/50 theory. Yes, i came up with it. You want a man, that is up to YOU. plus, aren't you a little young to be wanting a "man"... just date around, get some experience.
    Then when you want a Man, you will be a Woman, and i don't have to teach it to you.
    Believe me... dating is shittier when you grow older.

• Well after what you told him he will move on soon so make your move while you can!

• No sex before marriage

What Girls Said 0