When a guy blocks you on everything, moved on straight away and refuses to talk to you?

I was seeing someone for months and I am not completely over him, I'm just wondering if you guys out there have ever done this or ever think about old partners?

I never did anything wrong, apart from freaking out about an impending move to another state and worrying about what would happen between us (funny how that worked out).

He's met someone and she's stunning and beautiful and it just kills me. But apart of me has a hard time believing he doesn't think about me from time to time.

I just need closure I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is a sign of immaturity. If you can't comp with your past how are going to comp with your future. Forget him.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes i have but its for a reason. Dont worry let him go its the best move. then you will find the right person. Apparently he doesn't want you to stay in his life. I know it hurts but trust me it hurts more asking them to stay when they want to leave. Think of it like this he is closing the door that needs to be closed. let go of what is not making you happy anymore.

• Have never done this.

Don't know what exactly you are asking beside this

• His emotionally unusable and not someone you wanna be with. If his willing to drop a relationship like nothing thats someone you dont wanna be with

What Girls Said 0