After divorce, what do I do?

How do I get back into the dating scene after a lengthy and painful divorce?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't for a very long time. You need to heal and you don't need to job up into trouble again. Learn fro. Your mistakes from the divorce and don't do it again. That person was your life partner. You both made your vows. One or both of you chose to break them. That is not something to take likely. Go to counseling and start there. Then decide.

Most Helpful Guy

• My Mom told me after the divorce that she had known my wife was cheating and with whom and for how long. She said the guy had even made a pass at my sister. I was livid at her for letting me go through so much misery when if she had said something I would have checked it out and divorced that woman instead of trying to make it work for so long

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm just be yourself and allow yourself time to get use to being single again :)

What Guys Said 5

• Just dive in. You're going to have some rebound relationships, it's ok. Just get in the game

• You should wait, try making new friends and hang out with them. Life will be easy and viola you will start dating before you know it.

• Get totally over it, first, seriously. I was there, earlier this year. It took 9 months to get ready!

• ChristianMingle. com

• I wish I knew, just been through it and feel like no one wants me because I pay child support so I have less to spend to go out and that having kids is baggage even though they don’t live with me