If a girl doesn't text back?

Ive been texting this girl for a week or 2 now and she's said she likes me and I said the same to me, and we were supposed to hang out the other day but we ended up not being able to.. then the next day after she didn't text me all day and I didn't worry but then I said text me when you ain't busy and then she texted back "wtf bye" and I then an hr after that I said I'm sorry and she just said "k" and I said I wanna talk to her and she said "no bye" and ain't wrote back since, she I forget her or try again?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds pretty hard work. I'd say forget her

What Girls Said 2

• If she's not telling you why she's upset or she's just mad because your plans don't work out don't even bother. She should be able to say hey I'm upset for this reason so you guys can work it out. Move on dude.

• It sounds like she is using you just for when she is bored I would give up on her if she liked you she would always want to talk to you!

What Guys Said 0