Why does he think its ok to have no conversation anymore but doesn't want to break up?

We've been best friends for 20 years now together 5 and he pays no attention to me at all so when ask if maybe we should think about breaking up he says no

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like Ur married. After 20 yes of knowing eachother, it kinda reaches that point where the comfort levels are so high that u pretty much just take the relationship for granted. It's the same feeling when u want the person around you but don't need to communicate.

• I honestly hope that that's true we've turned into friends living as roommates and that's my fault there is hardly any affection and he claims to be ok with that but it's always in the back of my mind wondering if at some point he's going to want that new again who doesn't

• Thank u so much bc he says basically what ur saying, I guess hearing it from someone else makes it easier to believe

• Glad I cud help.

What Guys Said 4

• It's hard to say exactly bc I don't know him, but it sounds like he's complacent and good with keeping your relationship where it is, minimal effort but still access to you when he wants. Either that or he's got a side hustle going on.

• Is it solely his choice, if you're unhappy and he does nothing to better it, why ask?

• Guys dont care about talking about shit. Thats a girl thing.

• Because basically men don't like talking too much...

What Girls Said 0