Anyone can help me out?

I just broke up after 8 years of relationship. And I don't know what to do I'm alone. Can't talk to any girl.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Your young. Today sucks. Tomorrow is gonna suck. Just take it one day at a time and then eventually you will meet someone new and have all those exciting firsts again and you won't even think about this girl anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same story, 5 years here bro, if you want to cry over your failures I'm here. I went to a party and I sucked so bad that I could bury myself forever

What Girls Said 2

• Go out with the boy's. Have a night on the town. Live it up.

• I just broke up as well after 4 years
    And same situation I have nobody to talk with

What Guys Said 3

• Grab a couple friends, go out and have fun

Your don't need a girl to be happy, and the happier you are the more likely girls will notice.

• Hi, Can you tell us what happened?

• It was all going good we moved on with our careers and jobs. Everyday hook ups turned into weekly hook ups. She always complained about me giving her less time. But I was very busy and stressed at work. And one thing g lead to another.

• I've always been the one to patch thing up. Not anymore.

• You have to put your pride aside, tell her how you feel, write it down in a letter and send it to her if you think that you may end up arguing if you meet face to face. If you really love her, then she's worth it.
      Do not argue with her, she needs to know how you feel. Once you have done that, then you need to give her space so that she can think about it, you then need to wait for her to come to you.

• You can talk to any girl mate, and you will get a girl just like the way you got your last one

• But I can't. It's like I lost all the confidence after the break up. I was Soo much used to my ex. She would understand me Soo well. How would I get someone like that. I loved our relationship