Time to go back to school?

it's almost time to go back to school.how do you guys feel nervous or happy, lazy that's how I feel.. or ready to go back to school... : D just curious...

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Im neutral. I enjoy having endless free time during the summer but if all my friends are off doing there own things, there isn't much I can do.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like it. Because I don't feel that the summer holiday was enough for me to rest and just relax. I still feel stressed and when school is back I know that I will be really really stressed because I have to work my butt off doing homeworks and studying. :(

• I dnt wanna go back, because its my years turn to set up prom and hear the seniors complain isn't somthing to look forward to plus getting up early is a bummer.

• im excited I love seeing my new schedual and I'm on the dance team witch means competitions and school football games. but I'm not excited about the homework and stress...who is?

• I feel nothing towards it. School just gives me something to do, while getting easy A's just relaxing throughout it all

• I'm kinda unhappy about the going back to school and studying thing but at the same time I'm excited for volleyball season and getting to see my friends that I havn't seen all summer:)